Friday, March 25, 2011

7. Good Things That Happened This Week

~The first thing that came to mind when I saw this prompt was that I had no school on Tuesday. Normally I go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but this week, there was no school on Tuesday, so it was almost a week that I got off school. Going off on that, Today is also the first day of my Spring Break, which is also a really exciting thing because... well... no school!
~Another thing is that my friend is getting baptized tomorrow! She has been getting the missionary discussions, and now she is ready to get baptized! I am really happy for her.
~I got to talk with one of my friends that I haven't seen in a few months. I love talking to her. She is one of the only people that I can talk with for hours about anything from hot men to our eternal salvation. She's great!
~I also saw the movie Knight and Day with my friends (This was actually Saturday, but... it's close enough). I thought the movie was so funny! The thing about it is it's so ridiculous, but that's what makes it funny.
~IT RAINED! I love the rain... and I live in a place where it doesn't rain all that much. I wish it would rain more often. I don't really like getting wet, but I love the sound of rain... and the smell after it rains. It makes everything seem cleaner. And greener.

1 comment:

  1. SAVANNAH!!! I'm having a crisis. I feel like I am no longer a part of your life. And now you're going to BYU-I and we will never room together! You should call me. Or maybe I will call you.

    PS. I can edit your paper now if it's not too late.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I love movies, books, and food. All kinds.