Wednesday, March 16, 2011

5. Books You've Read

I love books! Read is my middle name. Actually it's my last name. But same thing, right? Well, I've read plenty of books. And I would pick my top ten or so, but a lot of books are tied, so I will just list a few of my favorites (they are not in any order...)

Tale of Two Cities~ I read this one for school and loved it. If you love a good romance, this one is perfect. I finished it at 2 a.m. and was balling by the end.


Harry Potter Series~ This one is great. I love how there are so many sub plots that tie so well into the main plot. And the last few chapters of the last book totally made me cry.



The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society~ I am very proud to have memorized that name, by the way. I thought this book was so cute! It was different because I had never read a whole book composed of letters before and I really liked it.


Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo~ Okay, okay, I know. It's a kids book. But it's my favorite kids book ever. The author describes things in such an interesting way! This is a great book for kids who are 10 or so.




You Are Special~ This is an amazing book that I tear up every time I read it. I think everyone should read that book before they die. I even have two copies of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love movies, books, and food. All kinds.