Monday, March 14, 2011

3. Places You Have Been

Tanners Flat
I haven't been to that many places. I haven't even gone out of the United States. But I have gone to a few nice places, most of them while I was camping. Some of them were really beautiful, and others...  not so much. I think I will just stick with the good places:


 In Utah, my family and I camped at a place called Tanners Flats, or something like that. It was really beautiful! We would camp next to the river and play in the water. It was so great! One time we went up there with my extended family on my dad's side. It was one of the best camping trips ever.

I remember one time we camped in Colorado. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember that it was very foresty. It was a really beautiful place, too. 
 
Another place I've been is Goblin Valley. I think it's called that because it has large structures that kind of look like goblins... if you squint... and use most of your imagination. I loved going there. My brothers and I would climb on them and jump from one to another. Sometimes we would find a cave and crawl through it. There was always somewhere to explore and always something to do. That was also a great place to camp.


I've also been to Disneyland. I think I've been there more than once, but I can only remember one time that we went. It was a lot of fun, though, and I loved it. They don't have enough really good roller coasters, which are my favorite kind of ride (Especially the really scary ones). But it was really cool to see everything. The Disney Castle is quite a site to see, too. It was really pretty.


I've also been to an amusement park called Elitch Gardens, which is a Six Flags in Denver, Colorado. I used to go there every summer. My favorite ride there is called the Mind Eraser.

The last place that I want to talk about is the LDS Temple. I've been to a few, and the feeling there is indescribable. There is a peace that surrounds you, whether you are inside the temple or not. And all the temples are so beautiful, too, with lots of plants surrounding it. When I go to the temple, I forget all my problems and worries, and am able to feel calm. I wish I could go more often, because I love how it feels. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love movies, books, and food. All kinds.