Monday, March 14, 2011

4. Places You Want to Go


There are so many places that I want to go! I really want to visit everywhere! Here are the top 5 places that I want to visit. 


1. Ireland. It sounds really pretty and I've seen a few pictures. I think it sounds really beautiful. I want to visit a town that is small with old houses and cobblestone streets.

A statue at Ghibli Museum.
The character is from
Castle in the Sky
2. Japan. I am fascinated with their culture. I really want to visit the Ghibli Studio Museum. For those of you who don't know what it is, Ghibli Studios is like the Walt Disney of Japan. Hayao Miyazaki (the director) is amazing. Some of the movies they have made are The Cat Returns, Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, and Ponyo. At the museum they have statues of the characters, paintings, and a lot more. I also want to go to Japan to try their toilets (I know this sounds really funny... but they have toilets that have, like, 30 buttons on them... and each one does something different!) There are other reasons I want to go there, but these ones are on the top.
I believe you can actually go into
those houses

3. I really want to go to New Zealand. That is where they filmed the Shire in Lord of the Rings, and if you've never seen Lord of the Rings, the Shire is the most beautiful place ever. I would love to live there. And I believe that you can go and see where they filmed the Shire and you can pretty much see Hobbiton. I think that would be the coolest trip ever!



4. Somewhere in Europe (I know I already mentioned Ireland). Maybe a tour of Europe or something... Anywhere in Europe would be fantastic. One of my friends went to Europe a while back, and when I saw the pictures, I knew that that is where I wanted to go. I would love to see the Castles, especially. 

5. Anywhere foreign. I have never been outside of the United States, and I really need to go. And when I say anywhere... I don't really mean it. Please don't throw me in the middle of the Sahara or anything. I would like to go somewhere livable. Preferably with working toilets and food. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love movies, books, and food. All kinds.